Friday, July 3, 2009

Mini-Vaca

short for vacation because that's just what it was, short........but SO worth it!
Last weekend I was in San Francisco all day Friday revisiting the familiar places and faces and enjoyed walking around the entire city trying to find my heart that I left there. -no luck-
I did however find this cool kid selling his art for $1. So I bought one.

If this doesn't scream San Francisco, I do know what does. Thanks Basie, the coolest 11 year old.

That night Feffy, Kaskle and I drove to Tahoe where we had quite the experience. I'm talking late nights followed by 10 mile/ 6 hr hikes only to be smoothed over by delicious food and laying at the beach the next day. And lots of laughter in between.
It was perfect and if I could do it all over again I would, but for longer.
I guess that time will come when we are

Thanks for the good times Sizzle, as always! LOVE YOU!

No comments: