Thursday, July 23, 2009

McZundelac

Last weekend two of my best friends came into town. First was Silvia aka Popozao. We chilled by the pool, listened to some R&B/sang karaoke on my phone to R&B all while she was making this:

Reasons why you should date Uzi

Uzelicious, Funny, Beautiful, Hot, Beautiful Eyes, Plays the guitar, Plays the piano, Plays the drums, Interior Design, Architecture, Creative, Out Going, Has An Awesome Phone, Can Drive With Her Knee, She Can Get Ready Really Fast, She Can Do Her Make up In The Car, Successful, She Can Text While She Drives, Singer, Nice, Cares About Other People, Good Person.

Haa, thanks PZ! :) We then went to meet Stephanie at the Rio for some delicious food and good laughs. That was just the start of many good, no AMAZING laughs where tears were streaming down our cheeks! This picture was late, I mean LATE saturday night. We were beyond tired and just slap happy right around the time that we were tricking Weston with my fart app on my phone. Little did we know he was tricking us with his own "fart app"

Thanks for the amazing times, for reminding me how much fun we have together and I can't wait for our NADE REUNION come August! Until then.........


Heart ya, mean it
Fart ya, bean it

UZI

No comments: