Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Sneaky Sneaky

If I haven't told you before, I LOVE to scare my nieces and nephews. I love it so much that they know that when I'm coming to town, I will most likely scare then.
Well this past weekend I went to Bakersfield California. Mostly work but mostly play. We were able to balance it out nicely, along with the delicious places we wanted to eat at.
Well, my sister told her kids that they were going to come pick me up at the airport Friday morning.......... I got in Thursday night.
So how did I scare them?

See for yourself:






Man I'm hilarious! Thanks to my Sister for setting it all up! We're good, real good! :)

5 comments:

heidikins said...

Haha, that's awesome! :o)

xox

Justin and Silvia said...

Oh my gosh that is so funny! i love it!

Brooke said...

I've often wondered why you're always hiding out in the back of my car. Weirdo.

Watsonville said...

You really are the best Aunt! This has been and is going to be the best tradition for the rest of their lives!

Britt M. said...

That is too cute, It reminds me of all the fun silly things people do with their fams. Hope all is well!