Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Best Cookies EVER

Last night I made these chocolate chip cookies and I will have to say, they are the BEST cookies you will ever eat, make, taste, smell, etc.

They were SO easy, so I will share with you the recipe, thanks to Sarah!

3 cubes of butter, softened
1 1/4 c sugar
1 1/4 c brown sugar
1 Tbsp vanilla
2 eggs
4 1/4 c flour
1 tsp baking soda
2 tsp salt
semi- sweet choc. chips (about 1 cup)

Mix butter and sugar until smooth. Add eggs and vanilla. Stir in the rest of the ingredients. Bake at 350 degrees for 12 minutes.
When you take them out you will think they aren't done yet but believe you me, they are done! lightly golden on the bottom is how you want them. These cookies were more than easy, especially with the cookie scoop that made perfectly rounded and sized balls that turned into the perfect cookie.

I mean seriously, look at those round and fluffed cookies. You can't find them this good looking at the grocery store or your local bake sale. If anyone wants one, I will be more than willing to make some more and bring them to you. I even have a few in my hot car keeping them nice and warm for when I drive home.............................don't judge me!

5 comments:

Kim said...

I saw this today and immediately thought of you.

http://notwithoutsalt.com/2009/07/06/bacon-caramels/

I almost want to try it just to see what it's like.

Brooke said...

Yes, please.

Alli said...

I love that you are planning ahead...nothing sounds better than walking out a warm cookie...num!

Watsonville said...

Can I place my order now? I'll take 2 dozen! Thanks!

Justin said...

Instead of using all butter use half butter and half shortening. Just try it. It will change you life.