Wednesday, July 15, 2009

What I meant to say was.....

So the other day I was talking to this guy. Just small chit chat, you know just having a good time. Somehow we got on the subject of transplanting eyeballs. I quickly made reference to that Tom Cruise movie Minority Report. He wasn't familiar with it and as I began to explain in excitement the following came out:

"oh yea, it's that movie where they identify everyone by scanning their eyes. Tom is trying to hide from the law so he get's somebody else's eyes put in so they won't recognize him when they do a rectal scan"
..............................................

"...................did I just say that?"

"Haa, did you mean RETINAL scan?"

"haa ha haa, um, yea............gotta go"

Kinda reminds me of that one late, LATE night in Tahoe where I was doing Chinese acrobats with Marshall and he dropped me hitting my head on a stool. I shook it off but turned to Sizzle and said "I'm ok but will you wake me up in the middle of the night and check if i'm dilated?" to which she replied: "I love you, but not that much!"

4 comments:

Brooke said...

I am blessed for having witnessed the rectal exchange.

Sick.

Alli said...

I love both those stories...classic!

jayna said...

UM. that is hilarious. i love that you said that!

Melinda said...

I especially love who you said it to!