Thursday, June 18, 2009

I had a few errands to run on my lunch today and since they were all relatively close, and it hadn't started raining yet (thank goodness), I decided to get out, enjoy the weather and walk.

Here are the places I needed to go:

bank. lunch. boutique. groceries

Here is the order they are on my walk:

groceries. lunch. boutique. bank

Here is the order of importance:

bank. lunch. groceries. boutique

In the start to my walk, I had to really think about the order of my appearance. I figure, if start backwards i'll go to the bank so i'll have money for the boutique. But that would only result in not having enough $$ for lunch so I'll probably opt to just buy something at the grocery store only leaving me a bag full of nothing to eat but junk food because I shopped when I was hungry.
If I go to lunch first to avoid that and then go shopping, I won't have any time for the other two which will just leave me hungry tomorrow and broke.

Here is what I came up with:

boutique. lunch. bank. groceries


If I go to the boutique (with no money to blow) i'll browse just long enough until my hunger pains set in and I HAVE to leave thinking more about eating than shopping. I'll head for lunch with enough money, and points on my Subway card that I just found, to enjoy a free delicious sandwich. Since the bank is just across the street, i'll head over there and then stop by the grocery store on my way back which will allow me to buy items for lunch the rest of the week and I won't be buying junk because I was already full and will only get what is on my list.

Done and done, and genious by the way! :)
amazing the thought process that races through your mind in just half a block.

No comments: