Monday, June 15, 2009

bacon bacon bacon bacon bacon

If some of you don't know, I LIKE BACON! :) I tried to be a vegetarian one time but after 2 days, all I really wanted was meat, preferably a filet mignon or a bunch of bacon.

Are you addicted to bacon?

Created by Recipe Star


Mmmm, YUMMMMMM

Have you ever had the thought that they should make bacon flavored beef jerky!
Or even better, bacon flavored toothpaste and/or floss!
I have heard that there is bacon flavored ice cream, now we're talk'n.

Check this out for awesome ways to use bacon! :)

1 comment:

Watsonville said...

My favorite bacon comment of all times is "Bacon, it's worth dying fat alone for". I love bacon. Not the soggy chewy stuff but the nice crisp, cruncy almost burnt stuff.

BTY, cute new blog background. Love the flowers.