Tuesday, December 29, 2009

The Tradition Continues

........ but with a few additions.

This years Christmas Ski-eve tradition was just as good as the last. However I didn't get plowed over by Sizzle and knocked off my ski's, but we did get a chance to spend some time on the slopes with Mr. Kringle.
After, we decided to spread some Christmas Spirit and go carol to a dear friend of the Zundels: Arnold Frieberg.

Very touching and very emotional to be there among one the greatest and influential Christian artists of our time.
It started off the Holiday perfectly and helped bring back the real meaning of Christmas.

Thank you Z's!

1 comment:

Justin and Silvia said...

Hi Uzeee,

I can tell you are having a great time with Steph and her family. I miss and love you guys a lot.
I am taking off tomorrow to go back to see my love in SC, but I had a great time with my fam.

Happy new year!

Sil