Thursday, December 3, 2009

I'm in LOVE

Well everyone, I have come to the realization that I should work on that area of my life where I need to be more open and talk about my feelings, one being love and relationships.

Well, there is a new guy in my life and I AM TOTALLY SMITTEN!

I am in LOVE. I never thought this day would come and now that it has, I wonder why it has taken this long to have found someone who completely BLOWS MY MIND!

I mean, seriously, not only is he good with words, but if sex had a face and dancing legs, we would call it Tom Jones! Am I right ladies?

5 comments:

Kristen said...

Amen, and amen. Your life will never be the same again.

Justin and Silvia said...

I looooveee iiiiitttt sister!

Brooke said...

Just help yourself... to my lips.
Mmmm-mmmm. I can't wait for the yumminess that is January 23rd. I've got my panties all ready for him.

HABBENINK said...

Two sisters? I've never kissed to sisters.... since yesterday! Ha!

Britt M. said...

OMG Kristy...Lets go see him in Vegas!!!