Wednesday, January 6, 2010

10 in 2010

Instead of a list of things to check off, this year I have made a list of things that I will be doing consistently throughout the year.
A way to open my mind, expand my horizons, and keep life not only interesting, but worth every breath.

10 in 2010
New Years Declaration

1 Project a month
2 Books read a month
3 Times a week- exercise
4 New recipes a month to try
5 Food groups daily
6 Days a week of scripture study
7 Sights to See - in Utah
8 Hours of service a month
9 Ways to experience the Arts
10 Travels- Anywhere, just GO!

2 comments:

heidikins said...

Best List Ever. ;o)

xox

David said...

Yes...I'm behind on my blog reading. :) Love the list.

And what's with Tom Jones?!? Maybe it's cuz I'm a guy...but I've always been curious what the fascination is with Tom Jones. If you can answer this one question, my life might just be complete. :)

Have some crazy fun today...