Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Out Sick


I had this dream that I got up in the morning and jumped in the shower. In my dream I began to feel so much pain that I wanted to either throw up or pass out. My dream seemed so real that when I felt a thud and a crack against the tiles, I found myself waking up in the stream of water on the shower floor. I had actually passed out and face planted the tile floor which by the way, I had to pop my nose back into place. Turns out it wasn't a dream after all and I have the swollen nose, puffed forehead and goose egg on my left eyebrow to prove it.



5 comments:

heidikins said...

Gaaaah! No bueno!

xox

Laurel said...

that is tragically funny.
right now tragic.
next week? very very funny.

GET BETTER.

Melinda said...

You could have been killed! I am getting you a Medic alert bracelet for Christmas so you can alert the authorities should this ever happen again!

jayna said...

what?!?!? um, i'm just glad you came too... AND had the wherewithall (don't you love that word?... is it a word??) to pop your nose back in place! i agree with melinda. a medic alert piece of jewelry should it ever happen again!

Brooke said...

Sheesh... do I need to shower with you, too? I can't leave you alone for a second.