Thursday, December 17, 2009

I Wanna Love You Tender

I love you I wanna love you tender
you could be my only sweet surrender
I will never bring you any kind of sorrow

You love me you wanna love me tender
How can I be sure you'll you'll love me tender
You want me today, but what about tomorrow

Oh you're absolutely fine
your lips the taste of wine
I'd like to make you mine.
And if I could touch your hand
this rock would turn to sand
Is this where we stand?

..............................OMG, are you for real?
I couldn't possibly write any more of the lyrics because it's so ridiculous!

Luckily as catchy as the tune is, the video is even BETTER. I can't tell if they are supposed to be Greek gods or a bad Swedish version of Danny and Sandy from Grease.

I can't get enough of this. Meet loaf in the opening, the pep squad, the dancing!
It's so AWESOME, I may have to remake this video!


2 comments:

Kristen said...

Now I never have to wonder what a 70s sock-hop in space would look like. It IS catchy, though, right??

Justin said...

ummmmmm. Yeah.....I don't even know how to responded.