Friday, May 30, 2008

Should I Stay or Should I Go?

I was having a rough day yesterday and usually to regroup and blow off steam I do what I love...........I pick up my guitar and rock out for a few hours until my fingers bleed.
I don't have to think and I just let it all out.

The only other thing that does that for me is going to the movies. Last night I decided to do the later...... I went and saw an independent film at the Broadway. I'm a huge supporter of short films, documentaries, and anything less commercialized and not well known and the Broadway Theaters have the best Indie Films ever!

I looked up movies and immediately the rocker in me was drawn to Young @ Heart.
Probably because of the movie poster that resembles the guitar I want to buy soon.

So my friend and I went and laughed the entire time. It's awesome, no it FREAK'N AWESOME!At one point, he turned to me and said;

"that is SO going to be you when you are old!"

I'm not going to tell you what to do but I will tell you what you shouldn't do, not see this movie. You probably shouldn't go NOT wearing Depends because I ALMOST peed my pants!




ROCK ON!
Uzi

No comments: