Sunday, May 4, 2008

If Only I Could REALLY Tell You!

I would love to just get it all out, clear my suppressed memories and forever be rid of the thoughts or experiences, but I just can't seem to do it over the world wide web. So here is all you will get.....................unless you hear it from me in person which just makes for a good time.....?

B: Funniest thing happened today.....
U: So tell me, what happened?
B: Somehow the intercom got turned on at this super nice house I was at, and Dr. Love came home for a nooner. Haa haa haa! Hilarity ensues.
U: SHUT IT DOWN!
B: It was the most awkward thing ever until I found the humor in it and sat down for a break. It was strange looking her in the flushed face when she paid me.
U: You actually listened?
B: I did, I didn't know how to turn it off from my end. There wasn't a volume knob.
U: Sick! Welcome to my childhood
B: I actually flashed back to my own. Thanks. I once heard my mom call my dad "tatonka" from dances with wolves. :(
U: Haa haa haa
B: Put it away! I thought I was the only one! oh man. Maybe we should go to a support group.
U: I don't think it would help, to many instances.
B: We were in a hotel once when the urge overtook them. I think my dad knew I was awake still. The next morning he pats me on the shoulder...."you're a good sport."
U: My friends mom was actually holding her hand, and no she wasn't "asleep" like her mom thought. Note to self, don't sleep with your parents.
B: Hahaha. We should write them all down and burn them together. Never to be mentioned or thought about ever again.
B: Spider monkey has some pretty sweet story behind it though I bet...It would be a shame to lose it forever.

The memories. The horror. The giggles and glances across the dining room table. The "S" candles. The Bells. The confused look on my face when I "checked in" after getting home. The quest to find the lost remote and finding something else. The fact that two small girls were stuck in the closet for 45 minutes because they couldn't escape when they were only trying to decorate for their mom's birthday.
For those of you who know me all to well, you know the stories.
And obviously there are plenty of them.
For those of you who have kids.....LOCK THE DOOR!

4 comments:

Riley Jensen said...

I can't even stand how funny those blogs were to me this morning. Thanks for making me laugh. I can't handle the truth!

Riles

Anonymous said...

A Case for Divorced Parents: I never had to deal with this...thank heavens!

xox

Watsonville said...

Again, so sorry you were the one to get all this jazz. And you thought it was good to be the youngest! At least we know mom and dad "love" each other and more than twice a year and on holidays.

John Quintana said...

I was traumatized just reading these stories.

I dont understand the level of randiness of some married folks. While holding your daughter's hand?!?!?! What the @#$%?

This is why I am sound proofing the master bedroom in my house. My kids dont need to know when I am getting some.