Thursday, June 26, 2008

What's In a Name?

I love names, last names, nicknames, anything that references someone because it means more than just a tag.

Some names that have been used for me are:

Kristina (until I was legally changed to....)
Kristy
Kissy O-El
Kissy
Kiss
Koss
Pisty
Betty
Uzelich
Uzi

I followed the suggestion of my cute friend and got a definition of my name(s), here's what it said:
1. Name to describe the most PRO person you have ever met in your entire life. Usually takes a liking to Bear Grylls, Journey and Fresh Prince of Bel-Air.
2. An amazingly cool person thats kindda freaky but loves life and is always is up for "anything" people refur to her as a slut but really she"s just having fun.
3. A hot chick. One that is attractive, stylish and self confident. Typically a looker.

Haa haa haa!

What does your name say about you?

2 comments:

Glady said...

#2 if my favorite...

"people refer to her as a slut, but really she's just having fun"

hahahah. <3

Watsonville said...

Nice! I love what mine has to say about me. That's unless you continue to read down to #3. Then I have issues.

1. A name, popularized during the early 1990's, used to describe an extremely attractive girl.
Hey, did you see that Rebecca at the party last Friday? Dammmmn, she was fine as hell!
2. The name Rebecca origionated from the daughter of Goddess of Beauty! She wanted to bring one and only beauty to brighten the world and she decided to name her REBECCA, the Shining Star!
3. Term used to describe a man pretending to be a girl online in order to pick up lesbians.