Thursday, April 21, 2011

Wedding Reveal

Here it is folks.
The wedding my sister and I had been planning the past 2 months.
The many weeknights and 8 hr Saturdays spent designing, cutting, gluing, painting, sewing, etc.
The numerous phone calls, orders, rush deliveries, and repeat trips to Home Depot and Joann's.
When all is said and done, and looking at the picture, it doesn't look like it would have taken us as much time as it did. But everything that has any color to it, we did.  
Table runners, table pieces (flowers), 5 banners, candy labels, boxes, "Throw Me" bags and confetti.  You name it, we designed it.

So here you go.
I hope you like it as much as the bride and groom did!




 

4 comments:

heidikins said...

Gorgeous! Love!

Does this mean we can hang out on the weekends now?

xox

Watsonville said...

Beautiful. I wish I could have been there to see it. I wish I could have been there to be a small part of it. Way to go ladies!!! Can't wait to see the next one!

David said...

Super cute! :)

Megan Larson said...

This looks AWESOME!! I should have you do my wedding..... oh wait, ha ha. I'm already married! Lol