Sunday, April 24, 2011

Feaster!

I would just like to begin by saying how much I LOVE Easter.
Yes, for many spiritual reasons, obviously.
But I also love the celebration of new life, a new season, everything that comes with Spring!

INCLUDING BIKE RIDES!
That's right, Sophia is in my basket and we were lov'n it, having a good time. 

Saturday was on the top of my busiest days ever. Starting at 7:00 am and I was going non stop until 11:30 that night with about 50 things to do and places to be scheduled down by the hour.

I was in charge of the Easter Egg Hunt on Sunday so I decided to skip the candy filled eggs, since I don't really like them, and do something more my style, more fun, and memorable.
Confetti filled eggs and the one who breaks the gold filled egg wins the prize filled Easter Basket.



WINNERS!!

It was a great Easter, a great time, and of course another party well planned and executed.

1 comment:

Watsonville said...

That looks like it was a lot of fun. Wish we were there to celebrate with you. Good job sister!!!