Thursday, April 28, 2011

Another One Gone

A good friend of mine, that I may or may not have at one time dated, just got married.
As I was getting ready and driving to the Reception Dinner, 
the only thing going through my head was........

"da da daa, another one bites the dust."

I grab my place card and see that the seating is open to wherever you want. 
So I did what I do best...
I made a lap for Jesus before finalizing my seat of choice.
On the way, I spotted two attractive single men with open seats next to them.
I naturally went over and sat down, as charming as I could be.
Turned out that of all the tables with single men sitting at them, 
I chose to sit next to the only two gay men in the house....

"da da daa, another one bites the dust"

Luckily we got along very well, as I do with all gay men 
since all my inhibitions go out the window and I don't have to try to be so girly.
A good friend from San Francisco shows up and sits next to me and as we are catching up she begins to tell me all about how much fun my ex boyfriend and I were,
that we were so perfect for each other
and that he was so in love with me and my contagious personality.
"He just didn't know how to think straight." -"yea, did you hear he just got married"

"da da daa, another one bites the dust"

So the only thing I can gather from this is 
either the guys I am around will be gay or will soon get married.
Fellas, if you are at all looking for your life companion or eternal companion, 
you know where to find me.- I'm a whole lot of fun! :)

"HEY, I'm gonna get you too, another one bites the dust- OW!"
 
Da da daa, 
Uzi


1 comment:

David said...

Apparently, I was subconsciously singing Another One Bites the Dust while I was reading this post. Now it's in everyone's head. I never knew how catchy that was. :)