Wednesday, April 13, 2011

The Clucker


A little while back, at our family dinner, my sister and I were 
talking about how much we want to one day have bees. 

I mentioned that I may also want chickens.

About a week later I get a monthly magazine from Backyard Chickens with articles about raising chickens, building coops, and a full spread on items to purchase like 
incubators, food, and equipment to build your own coop.  

I thought "what the crap!?  Wait..... did I sign up for this somewhere? Huh, probably......laa dee dah"

Then a few days later I get a package in the mail.  
I was way excited because I was expecting this really cute sweater I got on ebay for a steal!  
I opened it up in the morning ready to wear it to work but to my surprise,
it was a black t-shirt that said
"Have you hugged your chicken today?"

"What the ____!  haa hah a haaaa"

Last night when I got home I found this on my bed:


and THIS my friend, is what it does.......


HELLO, HUBBA BUBBA EGG Laying Chicken!
These little surprises keep getting better and better!

My brother and his wife, who are secretly sending me these things, are cracking me up! 
Seriously, making my day every time!

haaa haa ha ha haaaaaaa!

3 comments:

Justin and Silvia said...

I love it! So funny Uze!

Watsonville said...

For realz. He called me and had to tell me all about it. He's so proud of himself. Love it!!!

Unknown said...

That is funny. I want to have chickens too.