Monday, May 10, 2010

Weekend Getaway

You'd think I went to China, but i didn't.
Just San Francisco, but close right!?

May I introduce you to our D-Asia aka Day of Asia:

Spent my time with these lovely ladies
while we went on a walking tour of China Town. 
Lot's of fun facts but i'll let you learn for yourself when you go.

Here are some shot's I took while there:


And look who I found, by Brazilian bff turned Asian!
(LOVE YOU SIL!)

Later that night we went to Japan Town to watch this:

GODZILLA VS MECHAGODZILLA
(with English subtitles)

It was so awesome that I may or may not have snapped a few pics

followed by watching Mulan when we got home to settle in for the night.  

And that was just a fraction of the weekend! There was the Academy of Science, Ferry Building, BiRite, and a good movie with the WORST soundtrack, Love Story.

Good times, as usual, and beautiful clear weather which was unusual for SF.

Until next time.......

3 comments:

Watsonville said...

Looks like fun. Quite the life you are living! Enjoy it.

gladys jem said...

you didn't put in the AMAZING time at dim sum ;)

ick. gag.

heidikins said...

SUCH a fantastic weekend. ;o)

xox