Thursday, May 13, 2010

"here I am, at 6 o'clock in the morning........"

well, more like 3 o'clock in the morning, but still thinking. (not about you)

I didn't get any sleep last night.

why?

thinking.  

Yea, it's kinda new to me. 
I don't usually sit and think much and I don't ever lose sleep.

But last night............ awful.

this stress is starting to take a toll on me.

Just a few things that were running through my mind all night as I lay in bed wide eyed:

  • email committee about meeting
  • send docs to Jayna
  • email reminder about Saturday morning
  • update master list
  • contact Jackson about golfing
  • send out needed equipment list
  • find needed equipment for weekend
  • find camping gear for myself
  • finalize truck and trailer for next weekend
  • type up hand out for Sunday
  • make activity and meal agenda on sheet for next weekend
  • find tables
  • finalize games
  • get items for games
  • figure out sound for announcements
  • email for members on items to bring
  • finalize screen with Mark
  • figure out how sound and night will work
  • measure warehouse and draw up plans
  • edit photos and make Photoshop corrections
  • ooh, find megaphone for announcements 
  • what if no one shows up Saturday morning?
  • I need a break
  • I need a vacation
  • I need a stiff drink
  • register for lecture and pick classes
breathe Uzi, just breathe.

3 comments:

jayna said...

uzi... you are awesome. thanks for the emails with all the sheets. this will be great!! don't worry yourself... come next friday morning (when i get there) you can kick your feet up... ;)

Watsonville said...

You be careful. I don't want you to have some sort of anxiety attack. You can handle anything but you shouldn't have to. Wish I was there to help.

Jeff and Kristy said...

All I can say is...ridiculous. Love the blonde hair by the way.