Monday, May 3, 2010

In Need of Supply!

Yesterday at Stake Conference our ward choir sang this song.  
It was AMAZING,
and there were definitely angels singing with us because some of us found it hard to
keep singing with the tears in our eyes and lumps in our throats.

I found the MoTab version of this song today and listened to it 
which was perfect timing because this day has turned out to SUCK!
(I can't even explain how frustrated, pissed, upset, and sad I am right now.)

So thank you Brooke for your talents & introducing me to this song, for Eric who listened to my frustrations over the wonderful gchat, and for youtube for having this up for all to see, even me in my time of need!



(the words are amazing)

Enjoy and I hope it brings calmness to your heart as it is (slowly) doing to mine.

2 comments:

Kim said...

One thing I really miss about the 17th ward is the AMAZING CHOIR! My new ward is, um, lacking in that department. To say the least.

Hope your day is looking up. :)

Watsonville said...

Um, didn't know you were having a bad day. I'm a horrible sister. You hide it well.