Wednesday, March 3, 2010

MIA....again

I may fly like paper and get high like planes.......wait.......i mean.......
(I may or may not have purchased 3 flights to California this week, and it's only Wednesday! But we'll save that for another post) I am M.I.A., or will be for the next few days. 
You see, my sister is in town. And when she is in town, things happen. We plan, we play, we eat, drink, and are very merry! So instead of you biting your nails waiting for my next post, I am just letting you all know now that I won't be on for a few days..or 5. Unless, that is, something funny happens or we play tricks on the kids like that one time that was just hilarious or that other time that happens every time. You'd think they'd learn!

Any who, that is where i'll be.  Ooooh, maybe my little purchase will come and I can blog about that because I am SO excited!! ding ding!

No comments: