Monday, March 1, 2010

40 days

or so....
I have decided to participate in Lent.  I've always been intrigued about it so I figure what better way to learn than to do?  So I have given up meat until April 3. For those of you who know me, I LOVE MEAT, especially steak or bacon. However, this has been really easy for me!
Also, I have made a little deal to see how long I can go wearing stripes. Yup, that's right, stripes.  So far it's been a week and I haven't had to rewear anything and I still have a lot to wear!  It's amazing how many outfits I've put together and pulled out items I hadn't worn in a year!

So next time you see me wearing stripes days in a row, and eating a head of lettuce, you'll know why!

1 comment:

Watsonville said...

Now that's what I'm talking about. Does Beggin' Strips count as meat? I mean it smells like bacon, looks like bacon and it just might taste like bacon. Or you can just lick a bunch of those bacon flavored envelopes!