Thursday, March 11, 2010

Cafe Free-Yo!

Yesterday I ended the work day up in Bountiful. So instead of driving down to Holladay to get a quick work out then drive all the way back up to Bountiful by 6 to meet Jana for our weekly Temple Tuesday (granted it was changed to Wednesday because of Tuesdays lame dating "workshop"), I decided to relax a little and head over to Borders and then Starbucks.  All together now....

  "Aahhhhhh!"

Even better than that was after, when we went to Cafe Rio to feed our hungry souls and bellies.  It just so happened though that they were closing and cleaning the grill so we couldn't get our quesadilla.  no bueno. 
Instead we asked for a few tortillas to go with our queso (with chips and lots of pico).  

MUY BUENO!!


Now I may have taken Spanish a few (3) times in my life. I've gotten A's but that means nothing if you don't actually use it. I always forget it, hence the number of times I've tried learning.
But I will tell you this. You better believe I understood the guy when he said it was free!


"COMIDA GRATIS!"
(free meal for those of you who don't hablan espanol)

No comments: