Thursday, February 18, 2010

Happy Song

This song/video makes me happy and here are a few reasons why:

"hey, heeeey"

Ukelele
brick interior loft (my dream)
city corner cafe
people eating outside
aviator glasses (rowrrr)
painting & art

"hey, heeeey"

the words: they are so great!
I heart Mr. Mister
I can totally cut a rug
clapping
catchy beat

Also because it reminds me of the time back in 2003, my first semester at the Academy of Art University, where some friends and I skipped our class, snuck onto a boat and enjoyed a free concert by BNL and Train on Alcatraz with San Francisco as it's backdrop.

So for you, ENJOY!  I hope this song makes you smile as it does me and puts a little spring in your step........oooh spring, now that sounds nice!  :)

4 comments:

Steph said...

true confessions.

i've been afraid to tell you that this is my new favorite song of 2010 because we always talked about how much we hated Train.

but then they had to go and make this awesome song and now i love the band a little more. maybe. haha.

love you

jayna said...

i love this song!! love it! and i also didn't ever like train before. but that is a fun little video... never seen it. thanks for posting it!

Justin said...

Sil loves that song too.

fuck said...

hi
very nice
good luke