Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Run Away Truck

This morning I stopped by Harmon's to grab some fresh fruit for breakfast. I get out to my car and as I'm about to pull forward out of the parking spot, this giant truck next to me begins to slowly move forward. I think to my self "sure go ahead", and then "wait, there isn't anyone in that truck!"
I look ahead and see that there is a really nice car in front of us and the truck is heading straight for it. So what did I do? I hurry and drove off so I wouldn't have to sit around and be the witness.

JUST KIDDING!

Instead, I popped my brake, jumped out of the car, and tried the passenger door. Luckily it wasn't locked. I jumped in and flew over to the driver side to kick down the emergency brake.

Phew! I did leave a little note in the truck.

Yea me! :)

7 comments:

jayna said...

oh my hilarious. i would have totally laughed if you had driven away. ha ha.

Anonymous said...

....how did you NOT MENTION THIS!

Seriously chica, that's crazy!

xox

Anonymous said...

The best was watching you deliver a baby with one hand and disarming that nuclear bomb with the other. IN FARSI. I was worried that you would trip up on the last sentence of the declaration of independence you were free stylin' throughout it all. I really think Timbaland is going to produce that for your “ Grammy goal”. No one saves the day with the style you do. *SIGH* my hero!

Anonymous said...

Oops......by anonymous I meant "Bradzooka". Sorry about the suspense.

Laurel said...

you're like a superhero! love this!

Watsonville said...

You are a super hero. You should have at least snooped around to see if he had a significant other listed on the title and if not you could have left your name and number. Check the "I saw you" section in City Weekly.

Erin:) said...

oh. my. gosh. !!! that is hilarous:) i have a story similar to that one, i'll have to tell you some time:)