Wednesday, February 11, 2009

YUMMMM!

The inner cook that sometimes comes out has been wanting to make some cookies for Valentines. Not just any cookies, cookies that my sister had made almost 20 years ago. I didn't have a recipe but I was determined to make these cookies. Why was I still thinking about these cookies? Because they are SO good!

They are made from a box of Devil's Food Cake and instead of telling you how I made them or a step by step, here are pictures! They ARE worth a thousand words!

Just had to throw that last one in there! :)

I've decided I'm going to make a cook book. A picture cook book so not only does it sound good, but looks good as well! Plus, this will give me something to blog about, so stay tuned!

4 comments:

Justin and Silvia said...

YUMMM !!! I want some of that !!! They look so good !

Alli said...

Num...they look so tasty, maybe be should make these for a presidency meeting or something, any excuse to try these. You need to look at my blog. http://lizandalli.blogspot.com. I have some classic stories as well...

Watsonville said...

I wonder if mine have gotten lost in the mail because I still haven't gotten them.

Can't wait to see the cookbook too!

Alli said...

All I'm going to say is that they were delicious. Seriously made my thursday night. I need the details of how it was done...