Thursday, January 29, 2009

WOW

So, it's going to happen.
It's really going to happen whether I like it or not.
I promised myself I would never do it again, but how can I say no when a trip is involved?
I will be running in a marathon. Not a 1/2 but a FULL MARATHON
I know, "what are you thinking" is what you and I are both thinking
But how can I resist when I'll be doing as the Romans do..........or Greecians? is that even the word?
I'll be running the Athens Marathon in Greece not to be confused byAthens, Georgia....... like i did
So what was my first step into action after buying my plane ticket?
Not training of course!
But getting a new passport! :)

Let me introduce you to Kristy Passport Picture 2009



Not to be confused by Kristy Passport Picture 1999



Wiskey Tango Foxtrot!

I mean what the H? I don't even know where to begin? All I can think of is "i've got a blueberry for a daughter!" Please tell me I don't look that bloated, to never have thin whispy bangs curled by a curling iron, to never go blonde, and don't wear a sweater set let alone one that doesn't match due to fading.........or something. I mean, look at the size of that neck! Am I chokin' on a bone or the whole chicken?

WOW, that's all I can say.

10 comments:

Laurel said...

okay
a.)a marathon? impressive.
b.) IN ATHENS GREECE? cool.
c.) 1999 passport pic? funny.
d.)reference to blueberry daughter? funnier.

love it.

Kim said...

That is the best picture I have ever seen.

Now if you'll excuse me, I have to mop up the Diet Coke I spewed all over my desk and computer screen.

Steph said...

you're so smart. maybe i should check to see if my passport is going to expire before the end of the year. My pic could DEFINITELY use an update as well.

Anonymous said...

definitely the whole chicken.

OPA!

xox

Stephanie said...

Holy cow that is FREAKIN awesome! I will be laughing for days at that picture! ....I mean, you are beautiful however you are! :)
Hip hip hooray for the marathon!

Justin said...

You look like You look like Blake from the "Facts of Life"

Watsonville said...

Never mind the pictures...YOU ARE GOING TO GREECE! Lucky you! Wish I were there! Good luck on the training and the run! You rock!

Uzi said...

Oh phew, for a minute there, I thought you were talking about Natalie Green from Facts of Life. I as like "whaaaaat?"

Blair, i'll take that! :)

Erica said...

lovin' the trip...and the run!

David said...

When's the trip?!?!?