Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Pie anyone?

Hello blogger world. Just writing to say hello. Not much going on here, oh other than this conversation I just had with one of my sisters:

me: do you ever crave pie after "doing it"?
Rebecca: you mean "it"
me: yea
Rebecca: And um....no Is that what mom and dad had late last night?
me: haa haa well i'm sitting at the bar working on Tam and Jims basement drawings. it was quiet, Trav wasn't home yet and mom and dads door was shut.
Rebecca: and they have pie sitting out
me: then I hear some wispering and then the flickering of the lighter to light the candle on their dresser. 7 minutes later mom comes out, slices herself a huge piece of pie and a tall glass of milk.
Rebecca: that's great! Maybe that's what they traded for. Dad gets sex and mom gets pie You got to work things out sometimes. Trade, trade lemon....pie

Sorry to be so open, but hey, it's funny and i'm just keeping it real............right Jim! :)

1 comment:

Justin said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.