Monday, November 24, 2008

I Can't Do It

I just can't seem to find the motivation to work today. It's only 9:30 in the morning and already i've checked my emails, balanced by accounts, paid some bills, read some blogs, and even done a little prebirthday/christmas shopping.

I can't think of anything else to do, work being one of those. It's 3 days until Thanksgiving and I feel like I am experiencing Thanksgiving Holiday/WEEK. It should be a week long, that way it will give all of us enough time to run around, go to the gym, and work off all that we are going to consume on one day that should normally be consumed in a matter of 3 days.

So, yea, I'm totally unmotiviated right now.

It's time to crank up Pandora and get into the work mode before my meetings today.......................................Yea, that didn't work. Just made me want to kick up my feet and hang out.

I need some serious help, any suggestions?

Uzi

3 comments:

Glady said...

screw work. enjoy a day off.
everyone needs a mental health day sometime :)

hahah. ok im a bad influence, but i just want you to enjoy yourself :)

Watsonville said...

Fake a seizure or something. Better yet, fake like your bloated and have your sister take you to the ER only to be taken in to emergency surgery. That worked on getting you out of work for a couple of days!

Erica said...

enjoy it while you can lady!