Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Think Outside the Box

So what do you do when you receive items for Christmas that just don't fit? That are too big? or not the right size or length?

They say: "when life gives you lemons, make lemon aid"

I say: "when someone gives you something that's not quiet "it", make "it" YOURS!"

For example:

It started with a necklace and a tank top



and ended up with a necklace, tank top and belt (that I am currently wearing as a headband)



Then this one started as a big gathered shirt that ended up looking like I was trying to smuggle in some cats



and ended up a fitted shirt that gathered in the front with some flowers and buttons.




I think this is the start to my new boutique line! I'm not crafty, just creative! :)

1 comment:

Watsonville said...

Well done sister! Love what you've done! This is just the beginning for you and what you can do! Can't wait to see more creations.