Wednesday, October 14, 2009

To create is to destroy, and it's not a bad thing!

WOW, sorry folks for the lack of posts lately. Last week there was so much I wanted to blog about but thought "no, i'll save that for another time." Well right now would have been a really good time to post it, however I don't even remember what is was I wanted to blog. BLASTED!

I need to start a little collection of written blogs and save them for when I can't think of anything or when I don't have time, because right now, I'm at the cross roads of both.

I have been consumed with work, life, dating, friends, family, callings, planning parties, invited to parties, upcoming guitar gig, upcoming vacation, birthday present I need to finish before leaving for vacation, finish planning upcoming vacation, etc.

The biggest stress right now is the drawing i'm doing. I haven't done one in almost 3 years and i'm a bit nervous. I've changed mediums about 4 times from oil to watercolor to pastel to pencil to charcoal to blood......just kidding. I won't reveal what I decided, you'll see the final piece when it's all done. Just know that as nervous as I am, I am SUPER STOKED. I miss painting, drawing, doing anything creative that makes me stop, relax, and take the time to work and manipulate color, shape and form. I actually got really giddy last night and almost considered not sleeping to work on it. What am I, back in school again? Next thing you know, I won't eat or sleep for a straight week just to get it done.........yea, not going to happen! But just know, i'm way excited to be "creating" again!
Although I find I do some sort of it everyday. It's what I do. It's who I am. I'm a Sagittarius. I'm a Yellow, need I say more?

No comments: