Thursday, October 22, 2009

I ain't afraid of no ghost.....

Last Friday a group of friends (about 30+) all went on a Haunted Ghost Tour around the great ol Salt Lake City. First of all, I LOVE downtown Salt Lake. If I could, I would move into a large spacious brick interior, concrete stained floor, rafters, exposed duct work, and giant metal sliding door, tomorrow but there is no such thing. Only in my dreams until I design it and build it.
Until then..........
Second, I love the feeling of being in a city. The lights, the people, the restaurants, the architecture, the events, the coffee shops, the book stores, the parks, the crazies (yes I said it), I love it all.
Now driving around on Le Bus hearing stories of the crazies (ghosts) in the restaurants and old buildings with their amazing architecture, stopping off at the parks (Memory Grove and Salt Lake Cemetary) was just one more thing to add to the list of why I love Downtown Salt Lake.

Here are just a few pictures for your enjoyment..........


Just a little freaked out from the ghost passing through our photo making it blurry.......

But talking to that angel on the bench in the cemetery made everything better.

3 comments:

Watsonville said...

What a fun thing to do! I'm sure there are a lot of crazy stories that town has hidden deep in the darkness of the nights.

heidikins said...

Wait, no freaky human sacrifice/gothic masonic worship?

Sounds kind of lame. ;o)

xox

Admin said...

Good stuff, I am thinking about getting into the blogging again...you have inspired me!