Friday, August 28, 2009

Weekly Wrap Up

Do you ever find that you re-tell your stories of what's been going on about 5 times a day? Add another 10 for writing in your journal where you usually don't leave ANYTHING out that you normally would with your friends that you don't want them to hear, or know, or the little things behind the wall you occasionally put up. Then there is blogging. The only thing left is for me to start a gossip column or my own version of People magazine all about me, what I'm wearing and if I wear it better than someone else, that I too am normal and grocery shop like everyone else. What books i'm reading, who I had drinks with, what I wore to the gym, or where I was spotted out on a date.
Could be interesting and I know a few people who would get a monthly subscription.

The past week I have had A LOT going on and instead of writing it all down in paragraph form for everyone to spend the next 8 minutes reading during a quick break from work, or trying to explain my every thought, feeling, emotion, and action in my journal, I decided to do something a little more simple and to the point.

So here's a recap of my week:




Have a good weekend!
Uzi

5 comments:

SeanM said...

This is hilarious! Looks like you could use some Cafe Rio!

jayna said...

hilarious. love it!

Brooke said...

Is it weird that I did the exact same things... except I WILL do THAT!

Watsonville said...

By Meatloaf do you mean your "roommate"? You know who I'm talking about!

Justin said...

Ummm Pie. I love Pie