Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Come Sail Away.......

This weekend I went to Long Beach to hang out with these guys:


But I think Sizzle and I spent more quality time on Catalina Island with this guy:

It's amazing what flirting can do and as Sizzle would say
"oh Marvie, stop teasing me with your Switzerland Sexiness."

After we were leaving the beach, we bought these awesome hats:

I know, a little too late, don't judge! How else can I get the most of Melanoma Madness?

The entire day, we grazed like the buffalo you can find on the island:

However I didn't eat the real buffalo or this one, but I did eat pizza, along with french toast, bacon-mmm bacon, ice cream (more than once), the worlds best onion rings, and on and on.

For a quick view of our vacation:



And if you'd like to see more of the pictures or more stories, click here or here.

2 comments:

Watsonville said...

I love that little island! I'm glad you had fun and I'm glad you let us all in on the photos. You know how to live!

jayna said...

fun!!! freakin LOVE the hat!!