Saturday, October 20, 2007

WHAT THE ______ ?

Oh my gosh! Ok i'm not one for words or to write every little detail of the events in my life. I enjoy telling people my stories when the opportunity is there but to have to write it down, that just takes too much time. So instead I am just going to give you CliffsNotes and show you pictures of events.
f you would like to read a great review of last nights events in awesome detail, check out Heidi's blog!

First let me tell you how I got to the events of last night.

I saw that a friend of mine and my sisters was in a fashion show. She is one of the top 3 up and coming designers in Salt Lake and is amazing. Check her out, Riva Juarez. Seriously, she is amazing!

I wanted to check her show out and so I asked Heidi to join me. We get to the Masonic Temple which we have both been fascinated by and end up in VIP seats. Yea, we're that cool!

So we enjoy an awesome, yet some unusual fashions in the show.





Then watch a few short, some what weird, films and take a picture to remember the night.





Then a brief intermission where we DON'T wait in line for food and just walk up to the table, mingle with some people and then get back to our awesome front and center seats to enjoy more movies and fashions.



Then a hypnotist comes and it's just funny. Something else funny was this creepy guy with his shirt half undone sitting in between two half dressed hoochies. I won't even give you the commentary Heidi and I were giving.




Then The Red King began to perform. I am not even going to begin to describe what was going on but this was no "band" or music for that matter. It was just creepy. It's worse than scary music at a haunted house because here it was real! It was some freakish Satanic like ritual where I swear they were going to sacrifice someone in the audience.

And it just gets weirder



And we get more scared



And just freaked out!



I can't even talk about it because it's just too much for my innocent mind to handle. I was completely freaked out and in shock while squeezing Heidi's hand and by the time the "guy" started to chant into the microphone, Heidi and I were out the door faster than you could actually hear any attempt of complete words to come out of his mouth. Seriously it was like a cartoon moment where we moved so fast I swear you could have heard a buzzing noise and a draft blow past the people standing on the side. We got out of the auditorium but that wasn't good enough. We ran past the tables, into the lobby area, out the front doors and down the several stone steps. We couldn't even look back we were too creeped out. We didn't want people to think we were sissies so we walked along the sidewalk to the drive way and around the corner and once we were out of view, we ran all the way to my car screaming at the top of our lungs bloody murder while still holding hands!

We were able to recover over some delicious hot chocolate and Neil Diamond. Yea I know, but it's the only thing that could get our mind off it other than Air Supply but that wasn't coming up on the play list.

Good thing Heidi spent the night because we were still completely freaked out around 4 in the morning when something fell outside my window and Heidi shop up so fast from being dead asleep, it was actually quite funny. And like she said, we never discussed any of the nights happenings while eating breakfast. I don't know if it was because we still didn't want to bring it up or because there were too many interesting things, aka people, going on around us at the Belgium Waffle House.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Wait a second... I woke up in the middle of the night? Seriously? I have no recollection of such events. In fact, I'm trying to imagine my night went from hypnotist directly to pancakes for breakfast. :o)

xox