Wednesday, October 31, 2007

TRICK or TREAT

Smell my feet, give me something good to eat. If you don't, I don't care, I'll pull down your underware! Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat?

I love any holiday where I can dress up! Not only do I love dressing up, so does the rest of my family. Any excuse really is all we need. We'll even dress up just because we can.

Here's to an awesome costume year!


Pre-performance stretches


Chaz Michael Michaels

as the lady at the fabric store said
"her and her 'partner' are going to be Flaming Ice Skaters!"

The Flaming Love Child

Yes, KING SIZE trick or treat candy.
Obviously the coolest house in the neighborhood!

Don't eat too much candy or you'll puke!


HAPPY HALLOWEEN!

Love, UZI

2 comments:

Unknown said...

You're hott.

Anonymous said...

OOOOOOOOOOh I Candy! as in Can I have some.