Saturday, October 27, 2007

Today was a GOOD Day

And a much deserved one at that. From start to finish it was a busy day, I mean busy! From 6:30 this morning to about 11:30 tonight. I'd love to tell you every detail but it's too much to write but just know that every moment was amazing.

The best part of the day was when Heidi and I went "running". Heidi and I always have a fun time together so that was a treat in and of itself, but that's only part of it. The weather was perfect so we "ran" around the Avenues which is our favorite area in Salt Lake. The thing I love about the avenues is the houses and the architecture. It's a big reason why I got into the field I am. If I have to stay in Utah for a while, I will be living in the Avenues.

We went by this place that although seems somewhat creepy, it was actually beautiful and calming.


Well we were admiring the houses when we came across this one.


Then we noticed a sign that was on the tree.


So we took an apple and kept on moving. It was so good that we turned around and went back for more. We knocked on the door to see if we could pick a bunch but no one was home and seeing that there were bags next to the tree, I climbed on up and began picking while Heidi stood below and gathered the ones I threw down to her. I mean really, any chance to climb a tree, I'm all over it.

It was a perfect fall day with several events that just made this totally Uzelicious!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Mmmmm, apples.

xox

Margot said...

i love apples. thats amazing.