Friday, October 12, 2007

All About Me

"Todays my best day evah. It was da All About Me Museum at scuoole. All da kids in my class bring 3 things bout them and we pwetended we were wax people in a museum and we couldn't even move. All the pawents came and wooked at our stuff. It was wreally cool! Hewre's my cwass."






"We awso had to write What I Like Best Of Me. Here's what some of my fwiends wrote:

'I like my left arm because I'm a lefty.
I also like it because I use it for a lot of things...
like to hit by brother. It is so cool!
I love my left arm.'
Caleb

'I like my hand because I can pull by brothers hair with it.
I like my hand because I can punch by brother with it.
I like my hand because I can pick stuff up with it.
I like my hand because I can slap my brother with it.'
Jackson

'I like my mouth because I can eat with it.
To bite people that are mean to me.
I can chew things.
For drinking water, soda, rootbeer and juice.
For breathing and talking and
holding my tongue'
Madison

'I like my foot because when my sister gets annoying I kick her.
I like my foot because I can kick walls.
I like my foot because ican kick my car.
I like my foot because I can kick windows'
Amanda

'I like my eyes because they are beautiful.
They are greenish brownish eyes.
I like my eyes very very much.
My eyes look like my mom Michelle and
my mom Tammy.
I make my eyes look sad to my mom and dad
everybody stares at my eyes.'
Kirsten (me)


Todays my best day evah!" Kirsten Ruth Hall

No comments: