Saturday, July 14, 2007

Eight Is Enough

I was tagged, or at least self tagged by Heidi to list 8 Thing I did today. Well I decided to do 8 things I did yesterday because today isn't even half through. And I will say, yesterday was a really good/productive day. So here we go.

1. I woke up, got in the shower and began going through my emails and chatting with friends. Usually this takes up most of my day but I had things I needed to do. So by 1:30 I left my house with a To Do list and headed downtown to my school to get some things finalized. I thought it would take a lot longer but really, just needed a signature and I was out!

2. I have 10 nieces and nephews. For each of there 2nd birthdays I do a painting of them. Well each year with me being busier and busier, it ends up they don't get it until their 3rd birthday. Walker turned 3 last month and although he doesn't have his picture, I am finished with it and just have to matte it.
I went to Pearl Art Supply Store and bought some matte board so I can matte it.

3. By this time it was 4:00. I had a mass load of laundry to do so I went straight to the laundry matte and began my wash.

4. After waiting for exactly 28 minutes, I put them into the dryer and decided instead of sitting around and waiting, something I hate doing in general, I went to the bank to make some deposits.

5. I had some time to spare so after the bank I went home, dropped off Walkers picture frame and matte board and then went and picked up my laundry.

6. The best thing about doing laundry is that when I am done, I get to make my HUGE bed with all it's fluffness and I actually look forward to going to sleep because I feel like the Princess and the Pea engulfed in all the down, and it smells really good.
My OCD tendencies though would not allow me to make my bed nor put my laundry away until I vacuumed the floor. So I did.

7. It's 7:00 pm and I was finally done. I went over to a friends house to watch a movie and have some serious girl time. We tried to make up for the night before's girl night where we watched The Notebook but it just wasn't the same with a boy there. You just can't cry like you want to.

8. After the movie and sitting in her house that is 80 degrees, we decide that gelato sounds really good. We didn't even think about it for 2 seconds before we were off the bed and out the door. There is a place up the street so we walked there, in the cold fog. There was a moment we were about to go to Starbucks for some hot chocolate instead but once we sampled the tasty gelato, we were hooked.

Mmm, mmm, the place was good but it didn't cure the hankering for Lavender Gelato that I get at Tango Gelato on Fillmore.

People, seriously. You have to go sample some because it's Uzelicious!

Ok, so who's next? Erica, Katie, Kambria? Come on ladies, I know you have interesting lives, that's why we are friends right?! :)

3 comments:

Erica said...

called out on uzi's blog! done. i better fill you in on my to do list.

Kam said...

wow! I feel the love... am I really already referenced on your blog? alright, let me see if i can come up with something totally cool.

Glady said...

i miss you uzelicious.