Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Are you ANTM?

So here she is, my first official blog all my own. So what am I going to write about today, absolutely nothing.
"Why?" you might ask.
Well because I am sitting here with one of my friends watching America's Next Top Model and I can't be distracted right now.
I spent a whole Saturday with a good friend of mine and 3 guys watching ANTM marathon while on vacation. And might I add, it was the best vacation ever! I just couldn't believe how sucked in the guys were. We couldn't break them away from the t.v. and when it was time to eat, they got their food but only ate when it was commercial time.

Who knew they would enjoy it so much?
I did because America's Next Top Model is super Uzelicious!

6 comments:

kcb said...

ohmigosh i made your blog! :-) girl, that vacation was a collection of some of the best days ever. i will forever remember it and our constant gazes of astonishment into each other's eyes over how into the show the guys were. a vacation to remember. i love you!

kcb said...

p.s. you look freaking amazing in this picture.

Matt said...

What's up with all the hotness on this blog?! Seriously, you might want to tone it down a bit ;)

Unknown said...

Rawr! Absolutely awesome!! Love it!

xox

bex said...

i don't find it THAT surprising that 3 guys would be so captivated by a tv show all about beautiful models

Erica said...

love the blog and ditto w/ katie about making the blog! glad you've grown up and fallen from the nest w/ your new blog! have a great day cute girl.