Friday, April 16, 2010

LA-Part 2

Well you got a part one but let me just fill you in on the entire weekend

We did what we do best, and often, Karaoke

After our bike ride we met up with Fifeski for lunch. But first we had to do a little workout.  Dan gave me a little help before showing us how it was supposed to be done
But not to be out done by the guy who showed us ALL how it WAS done


Off to the races! 
The mud pit that Kristine wanted to have a mud fight in, so I gave it to her!


Then she gave it right back

Then we had it out for each other


I made it out alive, and dirty

Such a blast! See, don't we look like we had fun?
love these girls!!

And if you think we are "Hard Core" then maybe you should print this
 and use it for your inspirational photo to get out there and kick some trash!


YOUR WELCOME!

Have a good weekend,
get out there, and get dirty!

2 comments:

Justin said...

Was that the Muddy Buddy Race. that looks really fun.

Watsonville said...

Wait, I just got it. Who put those dirty handprints on Stephs shirt. And by dirty I mean "dirty".