Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Picture Picture

I got a new camera. Don't ask me what happened to my old camera and all my lenses- i'm still pissed!

But I am SO excited to start snapping pictures again! I miss the passion of photography and capturing emotion around me!

I worked at a photo place during summer break from college and loved it. Then I took a photography class at school and fell in love! There's just something about the dark room and the smell that relaxes me. I focused on Landscape, mainly Architecture since that was my major but found after school I was taking every opportunity to snap my family and capturing every moment.

Here are just a few of what I have taken over the past few years:






Ahhh, I'm SO EXCITED to get back into it and see the world from behind my camera.



2 comments:

Justin and Silvia said...

OMG! What a AWESOME pictures you got there! I love it. You have so much talent!

GladysJem said...

HOLLAAAAAA for photography.
When are you going to let me take your photos?
OH and what camera did you end up getting? :)