Tuesday, September 1, 2009

I've been doing a lot of reading lately. Yea, odd, I know. I feel like the most smartest person- ever.
Really, I just need to distract my mind from the thinking about those things (or persons) that seem to be taking up most of my time that are irrelevant until proven true which is out of my control.

So I started a new book. I have also started an old book, again. I figure what better way to get ready for the first weekend in October than by reading "the word" in a month. I've done it before and it was amazing, so why not do it again.

Anyone up for joining me? It's only 17.7 pages a day for the next 30 days- that's nothing! :)

4 comments:

David said...

Karen seems to love the new book. She's been studying it for some time now and has learned a lot. I meant to read the old book in a week to prepare for seminary but my procrastination got the better of me. But at least I'm reading it now...slow and steady! :) The only time I read it in a month was just before my mission. It was awesome...enjoy!

Brooke said...

I just really like you a whole lot. I'd like to join you with both books please. I'm already behind... CRAP.

Jam said...

you're so good! I want to be just like you when I grow up!

Justin said...

Uzi, Soy tonto. I had to read your blog twice to figure out what you were say.