Thursday, April 3, 2008

Tag in the Bag

I've been tagged by cute Margo so I must respectfully carry out my duty.




Here is my bag. I'm not calling it a purse because I hate purses and hate carrying them around.


Now, this bag isn't that big. It only measures about a foot long and 6" wide but I tell you what, I could probably fit a small child in here coming across the border out of Tiajuana with the most delicious tortillas I have ever tasted in my life.




Here is what can be found in my bag:

2008 Calendar, Bag of makeup, little floral notebook, businesscard holder, magic wallet, cell phone, work cell phone, camera for work, big sexy hair, bag of vitamins, gum, bracelet, hand lotion, hair clip and rubber band, lip stick, lip moistureizer, lip liner, chapstick, cuticle cream, material swatch, eye drops, gift cards, business cards, USB memory stick, $1.67 in change, a bill to pay, insurance contact information, ward picture list to laugh at, Aveeno coupon, gym class schedule and my lunch which is a tub of cherry tomatoes, mozzarella and basil in oil and balsamic vinegar with rosemary bread. Mmmmmm
Ok, who's next? Heidi, Gladys, Tam, Laurel, and Steph. HAVE FUN!



1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.