Thursday, April 10, 2008

Red Hooded Sweatshirt...........

So I was reading a friends post where she talked about her "favorite old sweatshirt" and instantly it made me think of MY favorite sweatshirt.
The one I wear ALL the time. The one that I put on when I want to be comfy. The one I put on when I don't want to find anything to wear. The one I put on and wear as a jacket when it's not cold enough for a jacket. The one that feels like an emotional blanket because it's been through the good times and the bad. The one that should have gotten it's own diploma when I graduated college because it's seen more studio time than Andy Warhal. The one that describes me perfectly- super comfy but with a little edge and says it how it is.
It's a vintage black wash with a red hood lining that has a screen printed tattoo print on the front of a rose with a banner across that reads Love + Luck. It rocks and I LOVE IT!





Just to show you how much I love it, I found a few pictures to prove it. There's some serious business going on in that sweatshirt! From recitals to firework shows to "keepin' it real" to performances. I will cry the day something ever happens to Betty.....that's right, I've named her.




oh and by the way, check out what i'm wearing today........................

5 comments:

Watsonville said...

You look hot in your comfy wear!

Anonymous said...

Betty, huh? I'll refrain from commenting. :)

I used to have a comfy sweatshirt...but I'm a little bigger than I was in college and it's not comfy any more! I should go out and find another one.

John Quintana said...

Now, that you mention it, I do remember that sweatshirt quite abit.

My vision of Kristy Uzelac is forever changed.

John Quintana said...

Now, that you mention it, I do remember that sweatshirt quite abit.

My vision of Kristy Uzelac is forever changed.

Laura said...

It's true, that is what I think of when I think of you! xoxOXXoox
Well that, and watcher in the woods!!