Wednesday, March 26, 2008

lol. Literally, L O L !

Hey everybody, just checking in this week. Not much to report. Nothing funny has really happened........oh wait.............except these texts between me and my bro-in-law.

H: I'm in a meeting
U: Sure you are. I'll be over tonight
H: thanks
U: But what's this about tools?
H: Just a reference to bring what you need to measure
U: Oh, your basement. I couldn't understand your message. I thought you said "can you help punch someone in the face who I think is a tool?"
H: I said grab a guy named Fred by the tool
U: not get naked and meet me by the pool?
H: As long as his name is Fred and he is cool


Haa haa haa! Gotta love the fam!

3 comments:

Erica said...

ha! lol. so, some of the keys on my phone don't work well (probably b/c my phone is ghetto and i'm sure they stopped even producing them) and all too often i have moments where i realized what i'm writing makes no sense or could be terribly embarrassing!

John Quintana said...

YOu have bizarre text conversations :|

Jam said...

The entire message makes perfect sense to me.