Friday, February 29, 2008

I Want To Ride My Bicycle

So not only is it the last day of the month but it also happens to be the last FRIDAY of the month. What does this mean?

CRITICAL MASS


So what is it? In short it's a little something like this:
People on bikes + occupying the roads so cars can't move = Critical Mass

Literally, thousands of bikers protesting cars and motorized vehicles. Team Zundelac even sacrificed bodies and rental bikes by placing ourselves in front of cars so they couldn't move just so the herd of bikers could roll on.

By far one of the many great things I participated in while in SF and I'm so excited to see that SL is following the lead-happy day!
Tam, I think this calls for us pulling out THE bike and showing the city what we (you, me, and Lilly) are made of!



1 comment:

Erica said...

what!?! this is happening in the slc? i can't wait!!! and thankfully, there won't be any trolley tracks for me to get my tires stuck in and do a somersault into sf traffic!