Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Bicycle Bicycle Bicycle

I want to ride my bicycle
I want to ride my bike
I want to ride my bicycle
I want to ride it where I like


Yesterday was a great day! "WHY?" you might ask? Well it wasn't because I
spent 8 hours hunched over painting. It wasn't because I hauled heavy boxes and containers up and down 14 steps about 20 times. It was because of this!




Santa Barbara
Electric
Bicycle Company

"Get out and enjoy the ride"

And boy did we ever! So my brother moved up here from St. George and one of the great things he brought with him was this bike. My sister and I saw it the other day and thought to ourselves "man, we gotta get that thing charged up." I plugged her in but then we realized that the tires were low. "That's ok" I said, "I'll just ride her down to the 'Sev' and pump her up." There is a 7-Eleven just down the street so it was doable. Well, it didn't happen. I come from a family of good intentions.

So yesterday morning as my sister comes through the door, she tells the bro. to head on out and get us a pump for the tires. Like a good, only brother of 4 sisters does, he went and got a pump!

Man were we excited, SUPER EXCITED!

*now before we get started, let me just throw out a disclaimer that:
a. I have been painting for 4 hours already,
b.
the paint fumes were already going to our heads, and
c. with all that aside -
us Uzi's don't really look nor act our age.
d. You're gonna need quicktime for this












Ride # 1 : "Will you give me a pump?"

So here you can plainly see, or not, that there was some kind of malfunction. You can't see that anything is wrong, you can just hear my sister yelling at me to "get off!"
I love that like the bully she is she not only kicks me off but also leaves me behind, blames me for breaking it and then pedals on by like some sweet innocent firstborn like she thinks she is!

*go ahead, watch the video again*

How many different ways can you ride an electric bike? Cause really, this is just the beginning.











PART 1
Ride # 2 : "That kinda hurts"













PART 2
Ride # 3 : "PFLAG"











PART 3
Ride # 4 : "Watch out Sturgis, here we come"














PART 4
Ride # 5 : "I'm just gonna park it"

Gotta love the Uzelac clan.We just seem to find stupid entertainment out of the littlest things. I guess that's what keeps us looking so young.

2 comments:

Erica said...

you are killing me babe! miss you...but know you are in a better place for now!

Glady said...

I miss your laugh